View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by omk3 View Post
Epubs are downloaded through Digital Editions (or does the sony software do it too? I don't really use it) and are saved in a folder called, yes, my digital editions. Mine is in [my username]/documents/my digital editions. Extension is .epub. Just copy them wherever else you want.
The one I purchased as epub was downloaded by the Sony Library App and stored in the Sony book directory "Reader Library" as was the Google book I downloaded and the epub of a previously purchased LRX book.

It didn't appear to use Adobe DE to do any work.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote