View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 06:07 AM   #48
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by taosaur View Post
I may be a wizard, but I have never had to replace a phone battery, and I tend to keep the same phone for a while.
Then you don't find yourself traveling extensively in places where you might not be able to recharge easily. Many of us do, and for us, being able to switch to a second battery, or choosing a higher capacity battery for primary use, is quite important. Being able to do a hard reset by removing the battery briefly can be important as well.

And if you end up keeping the same phone for three years, diminishing battery capacity can be avoided as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Since the Nexus 4 is unlocked, why doesn't Google sell it in the same stores they sell the Nexus 7 and at the same price they sell it online?
Rather a good point.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 02-15-2013 at 06:09 AM.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote