View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #1
TheSacredSoul
Mithrandir
TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSacredSoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Will automatic metadata management also transfer updated cover images to device?

I've got almost 200 books on my calibre libray. I had manually found high resolution covers for them and changed their resolution using the calibre plugin.

However, with the screensavera hack, i found out i need a bigger resolution cover to make it look right fullscreen. I dont mind finding covers again. My question is, do I have to delete all my books and reupload them to update the cover image sizes? Or can I simply just plug in my device with metadate management set to automatic and it'll update the images?

Thanks!
TheSacredSoul is offline   Reply With Quote