Thread: Kindle search
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 05:58 AM   #3
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Yes, but I am searching for all books which have a certain word. Can't remember exactly, but I know it had the ending ing, so something like running and it gave me almost all my books as results with word run.
I would get if I searched for word run and got also the ones with running, but this is insane. It gives results which completely doesn't match the search word.
You lucky if you search for some word which doesn't have a very common other form, but if it does, search is completely useless.

Explain to me how to find books with word running? Without getting almost all my books since almost all books have word run.

What right does the search function has to edit my search word when there are books with an exact match.

I think search in a book itself works the same too, so if I want to find running I will have to go through all the results with word run
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote