Thread: MobileRead June 2010 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:42 PM   #73
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterion View Post
I second Shutter Island. I've recently seen the film and I'd like to read the book, cause a friend of mine says Lehane to be a very good author.
Hey... welcome and thanks for making the book club your first post.

Shutter Island has already received 3 nominations so it is on the vote list. The get a basic overview of how the MRBC nominations work... check out message one on this thread.

So, you can have that nomination and make some others if you'd like. Keep an eye open on the front page and/or this thread for a like to the poll thread in a few days.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote