View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 02:17 PM   #6
dow
Addict
dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Aura HD, Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwheinz View Post
Peter, when M-Edge was clearing them out, I bought a PRS-505 Executive Jacket and put it on my PRS-600. It fit perfectly, so I have to assume their PRS-600 jackets will fit the 505.
Hmm... Makes me wonder. I emailed M-Edge this morning asking if they had anything that would fit the PRS-505, and this is their response:

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Edge Support
Dear Dow,

Thank you for your interest in our products! We have discontinued our Sony PRS-505 products and they are no longer available. None of our other jackets are compatible with the dimensions of the Sony PRS-505. I apologize for the inconvenience! Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Take Care,
Kelly
Team M-Edge
www.medgestore.com
dow is offline   Reply With Quote