View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Test oeb2mobi output for me?

I think I'm getting close with oeb2mobi, but I'd like to have some people with actual Mobipocket-supporting devices give a book a test and provide feedback. The output I'm getting now looks pretty good (if I may say so myself) in Mobipocket Desktop and is legible in the Palm version (run under POSE), with the following caveats:
  • I'm unsure about the cover and general image file sizes. Mobipocket Desktop seems to display them regardless of file size, while the Palm version seem not to display them, regardless of file size.
  • Table support. I'm currently turning CSS tables into Mobipocket tables, but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do. They seem to look fine when viewed moving forward through the text, but get all smashed together when viewed moving backwards. If the table of contents in the attached book is illegible on most devices, I should probably stick to turning explicit HTML tables into tables, with the option to rasterize.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Files
File Type: mobi Three_Musketeers,_The.mobi (1,006.3 KB, 456 views)
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote