View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #58
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
After two nights (without much sleeping), I have finally put up a document in one page about the rules used in Chinese Chess game. Please see the attachment, just copy it to your kindle and read it.

Yes, I will increase the font size if possible, but need to be in one page...

However, I have found some strange behavior of the document, it is suppose to be one page - But from what I can see in Kindle, it appears as several pages. If you can go to the end of the document and then back to the first page, then you will see it appears as one page (which is what I want).

Does anyone know what is going on? My document is first edited in MS Word, then save as PDF format and then convert it to azw3 by Calibre.

Thanks for the help!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Chinese Chess Rules - Awak.zip (338.0 KB, 172 views)
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote