View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #14
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
How much lighter will this feel compared to the Kobo Vox? I see the specs, but don't know how that translates to real life. The Kobo Vox feels almost as heavy as my iPad to me and I am thinking of returning it. Will this one be much better?
kobo vox is around 400g or 14.2 oz, the nexus 7 is 340g or around 12oz. iPad 3 is 1.44 lb or 652g, ipad 2 was 601g (for the wi fi models).
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote