View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #20
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
I really like the variety on offer this month. When I first glanced at this thread early this morning the voting was visible. So like Caleb I was going to wait to see if any particular titles took off as I have already read a few of these, and frankly thought a couple of those were just not very good.

However, with the poll now changed to hidden there is no reason to wait. Though I have my doubts about how much I will like Persuasion, if it is not selected here I will probably never consider reading it so I'd like that inducement.
A good place to have Persuasion win is in the romance month. There are some better books nominated this month. So please don't drag them down with a dreary romance book.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote