View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #6
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by covingtoncat73 View Post
Yeah, I had actually bought Moon's Paks books new, albeit in mass market paperback, many, many years ago. The fact that the first three Paks books together are $6 at Baen makes me think I may revisit them, especially since there are sequels I have't read yet, apparently. My little paperbacks of them have long since gone the way of all flesh.
Yes, and they're wonderful re-reads. I found I enjoyed them even more than the first time (which was a long time ago, in hardback for the last one.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
Kudos to Baen Books for their approach to ereading. Making great authors available at an affordable price.
And without DRM, in a multitude of formats. Plus the Free Library. It's actually made me try books I would never have bought, only to discover a wonderful new series. (The 1632 books which were not at all what I expected from the covers in the store!)
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote