View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 05:29 AM   #7
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I know nothing about regex and I am glad you are attempting this primer for those of us without any idea what a regex is.

As I see it in your example above, a brief review makes it look like you are saying to start your regex with <p class="calibre4"> and end with </p> without being much more specific this will include many other paragraphs of text as well.
Well, that depends on what the regexp really is like- if you read carefully, you'll notice I've only mentioned that you should remove corresponding tags, I haven't really given a regexp. Given the example text I've used, I don't see how cutting out the part between the opening and closing <p>-tags removes any book text.