View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Another Thought.............think about a 10"netbook. Small, portable, you can read anything on it, pdf's, textbooks, library books.........anything. AND you have internet access.

I've noticed l can read much more comfortably on my netbook than my pc.

You can read in bed with it propped on your tummy, very lightweight.......download k4pc or nook app, download adobe digital editions and mobipocket for library books, all free apps.

I have an asus HE1000 and my battery life is right around 8 hrs.....pretty dang good.

I see ebook readers making huge advances in the coming years. By the time you really need one for college, I'd be will to think the pdf probs will be solved.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote