View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
The lack of e-book publishing enthusiasm is a constant frustration to e-book readers.
I agree, but for me, living in europe, it works both ways.
Why buy ebooks if it is almost impossible to get a good affordable reader?
I never ever saw one in any store here, the irex is very expensive, the Sony is plainly unavailable and other devices keep on being 'just around the corner'.
I know, if I do my best and use backdoors, I'll probably be able get one, but I hopE you see my point:
the hardware is far from mainstream, so why sell the software?

Reading books on other devices like laptops, organisers and mobile phones is possible but less comfortable then using paper so this won't be a major market either.

Last edited by dura; 10-14-2007 at 03:21 PM.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote