View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 08:50 AM   #6
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Susan,

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_cassidy View Post
On the Kindle Support page, it says: "To successfully purchase digital content from the Amazon Kindle Store, the 1-Click payment method listed on the Manage Your Kindle page must be a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. Bank with a U.S. billing address."
That's not in line with my experience.

I have a debit card listed against my 1-Click settings, but the address to which the card is registered is not a US address. I do have a US address as my default 1-Click address, but that is not the same as the debit card address.

I purchase content via 1-Click using the positive balance on my gift card account.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote