View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #29
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by robko View Post
What's the boot time on this (or RT since few have had their hands on one of these)? I love the idea of having full windows in a small device, but my Playbook with BT keyboard is swipe and virtually instant on when I leave it in sleep (and really takes very little battery in sleep). That for me would be the key make or break on the decision. Although I have to admit that I really like the Playbook size (tall paperbook) is nice to drag around and not sure I want the extra size of the Surface.
The ATIV comes up instantly from sleep and less than 30 seconds from full shutdown. It does not have the old hibernate feature, so if you have unsaved work you need to use sleep.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote