View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 07:38 AM   #98
AnneT
Groupie
AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnneT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox i62HD, Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura H2O, Boox Poke Pro
I mostly read epubs with pdf-reader (new), and often experience a force close of the app (i.e. the book I'm reading is closed and I find myself on the home page) when I do a dictionary look-up or have added an annotation (not just high-lighting, but also entered some text). When I want to go back reading, the book is closed, I'm on the home-page and when I re-open my book, it's opening on the page where I was when I last opened the book and I have lost every annotation since then.

I can't reproduce this problem every time that I lookup/annotate, but it seems to happen with at least 25% of my annotation (only once in a while during a dictionary look-up).

Someone else who noticed this?
AnneT is offline   Reply With Quote