View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #64
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
If you put them into the appropriate html(gz) file and also into "words" then this behavior is certainly strange.
It was a bit of a rushed job so I probably made some silly mistake. Will check tonight.

Quote:
Could you please point me to links in definitions to other words that work in any Kobo-dictionary?
Yes, I've noticed that too now. So something I do not have to worry about (getting links working, because they are not supported).

Quote:
If the first letter is written with a capital letter in the "words" file (as it is written in Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary) this behavior seems understandable.
Thanks, I'll check the capitalisation.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote