Thread: DR1000 Building Hello World 4.0
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2010, 05:29 AM   #2
dima_tr
Groupie
dima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-booksdima_tr has learned how to read e-books

Device: Iliad v2, DR800S (inlove)
"Hello-world ... has some problems" (C)

Here's a link to Mackx's Blogspot . The magical script build_all_from_scratch.sh does the job. Or there're step by step instructions if you prefer Anjuta. Basically build_all_from_scratch.sh helps building other sources as well, I use it when porting applications.

For building ctb and alike projects intltool-prepare is called before ./configure. I've stumbled upon this in this post. Now it is a part of the script, you may comment it out if needed.

Personally I prefer "Anjuta free" environment. I've made a script to launch DR QEMU, and another one to mount DR ext2 disk so file copying is easy to handle. Midnight Commander helps doing search/view/edit sources and launching *.sh scripts as well as Makefiles. For the scripts see an attached archive.
Attached Files
File Type: zip scripts.zip (1.3 KB, 579 views)

Last edited by dima_tr; 07-02-2010 at 07:44 AM.
dima_tr is offline   Reply With Quote