View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 01:08 PM   #44
damaru
Enthusiast
damaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animalsdamaru is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: kindle
Anyone has tried MOC package from there - it would be a wicked audio player for the kindle. I think that curse app are so well fitted for the kindle since they're text base and quite close to the actual kindle 'os'.

I use vim, irssi(irc), alpine(email), moc(music) and newsbeutler(newsfeed) for most of my work and w3c for browser. If all these apps would work on kindle it would create a really nice portable workstation!

Anyway I'll hack away to install OptWare and tried it out Just checking if anyone lead the way on MOC.

I was wondering also if we could create our own repository with all the jailbreak and other apps (chess, fbreader etc) so that it could all be installed from the command line - would that even work ?
damaru is offline   Reply With Quote