View Single Post
Old 02-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #28
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil_liS View Post
With web comics it's either the print version that you can buy, or make donations to receive a signed poster, or cards, or they sell an unrelated story by the same author. Beside that you have t-shirts, plushies, etc.
And I WISH the web comics had an ebook version to buy. I can either compile all the free strips manually myself or buy an ebook collection -- I'd rather pay the money. But things like, say, Order of the Stick, don't have ebooks. It's so sad. I have to buy the paper copies and ship them off to 1DollarScan.
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote