View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #69
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by irc24 View Post
2) With the Kobo Font, when I read epub, if there's a word in the last line with characters "p, g, q, y", the low part is cut off and appear on the next page.
The Kobo Nickel font has always done that as far as I know. It's a decent looking font, but the descenders on the following page is super annoying. It doesn't happen all the time, but enough that it's a font I avoid. It's also one of those fonts that displays italics in bold normal, so another reason I avoid it.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote