View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 01:44 PM   #5
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
I've recently run into a similar issue. I've begun to create pdf books customized for the 6" size of my Sony Reader, and they really look beautiful --- even better than the Sony lrf default. I "Add" the books to Calibre, then edit the metadata in Calibre to point to a particular cover to use, and then have Calibre send the books to the Sony PRS505. Everything works great --- except that the cover doesn't get transferred.

Any ideas, Kovid? Is Calibre actually able to do a full metadata edit on an imported pdf?
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote