Thread: Kingsoft Office
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2013, 05:28 PM   #5
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Touch the 'save as' icon and it will bring up a menu headed Location ¦ Cloud Storage. If you select Cloud Storage it will show 'Save file to ... and then list Google Drive, Dropbox, BOX and SkyDrive. Select which one you want to use and it opens the login page for the service, fill in your details and continue to login and save the file.

I have to say that those are the only supported cloud storage providers available at the moment as far as I can see. Also I have never used this function because we have our own storage setup on our FTP server and there is no way I will put company information on a server in the US because of their snooping NSA.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote