View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 07:36 AM   #16
wakawaka
wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wakawaka knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoP View Post
I found it from a link posted here. I think that the dictionary has to be created with all the possible inflexions for the declensions and conjugations to be searchable. AFAIK the Kindle does not lookup "closest matches'... closest or partial match would certainly be useful... searching *all* dictionaries too... I'm afraid, it would require a rewrite of the Kindle framework.
That dictionary is perfect, just what I was looking for - thanks! Somehow it does work with various declensions/conjugations, though I'm not exactly sure how, it looks like there's only a single entry per word. Other Ru-En dictionaries I've found so far, for example http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=483630#483630, haven't worked with declensions/conjugations, interested to figure out what the differences between the two are. Anyway, thanks again!
wakawaka is offline   Reply With Quote