View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #33
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElMiko View Post
re: the bolded text— ...THANK YOU. That's a great idea, and one which i'm totally stealing. Kindles handle itsy-bitsy hyperlinks really well, but giving each endnote a little extra character width is just what the doctor ordered. I'm ebarrassed I didn't think of it myself; it's as if i've never read a wikipedia article in my entire life!
Feel free to steal.

I can't claim a single bit of the credit for conceiving the concept. In fact, I've found it to be fairly common practice (even in the "commercial" ebooks I purchase) nowadays. I just adopted it. I like it as an ebook creator AND as an ebook reader.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote