View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 08:15 PM   #30
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Thank you, foghat. I'll give that a shot as well then. I always thought that the address needed to match the credit card billing address.
So you are essentially only changing the country settings of your kindle account in "Manage your Kindle" back and forth, correct?

What I did in the past, was deregister my device and register it on my sister's German account when I wanted a French book (that's before they introduced georestrictions within the borders of the EU) then doing the same thing over again. The thing is that this way, your books end up in an archive folder - all of them, so it's not optimal. Also, registing and deregistering is a hassle, and now, I would not even be able to do this any more, because a German account won't let me shop on amazon.fr.

Last edited by xendula; 10-04-2012 at 10:36 PM.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote