View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 02:01 PM   #148
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaapjan View Post
Every file I have seen so far, including the creator, make these two records as well.

But it is interesting that you say they're optional. That means there must be an indication somewhere if they're included or not.
I have not generated them and every file I have generated works on reading devices. Why must there be an indication if they are included? You just have to check the first bytes of every record that is not content to see if they are there.

I would be more than happy to generate these record if I manage to find out the format of them and what they are for.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote