View Single Post
Old 11-23-2007, 10:06 PM   #193
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Amazon is cluttered, I agree. But I do really like the book recommendations feature. If I'm to lose the privacy of my reading list, I'd like to at least get something back for it!

The wishlist is nice, too. Especially around the holidays, when people want to get a book or music as a gift and want to avoid duplicating what the recipient already has.

I could live without the silly "gold box" and other flashy nonsense, though.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote