View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 09:42 AM   #412
nasser
Evangelist
nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nasser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many..
keeping a usb cable permanently attached to the kindle doesn't work for me..
i cart it around between home and work.. and also read in bed.. (that's one of the original purposes, right?)

in fact, i prefer to handle gadgets in their original state.. without scratch guards, covers and other paraphernalia.. i keep my PW in a padded pouch..

but i suppose usb port wear out is an issue for those who do frequent transfers.. was just wondering.. would it be possible to make the "experimental" browser access thru wifi, a ftp server running on a PC connected to the same network..?
nasser is offline   Reply With Quote