View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #70
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraqh3d View Post
My bricked K3 has been on charging on the AC adapter for a very long time, easily 20 hours in total. I'm going to give it another 12 hours today. But this will be the last attempt for me. I need to send it back to Amazon before they charge me for it. When it's plugged in the amber light comes on, but eventually goes off. I wonder if it's charging when the amber light goes off.
The LED is not very useful in a bricked kindle.

I successfully charged a dead K4 battery by charging it in my other K4 after temporarily swapping batterys, before creating the "simple debricking" method that I used to eventually repair this device.

You may be able to temporarily swap batteries with another K3 to try charging it.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-08-2012 at 08:11 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote