View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 08:45 AM   #4
noimporta
noimporta began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Now it crashed saying the disk where calibre primary library is full but it's not. I'm working with a network volume and there is plenty of space on it but calibre reports c: is full while calibre's primary library is on a networked volume z:.

Does this merge use the c: space instead for some mirroring?

Ok, now I see what's happening. When I switched the library to the new one (switching as in changing the folder in the library with switch/create library menu instead of having my two libraries library1 library2 I see library2 and Calibre Library that is in C: but I want to use both library1 and library2 which are in Z: , is there a way to do that? is maybe calibre mistaking the libraries because of library1 and library2 names?

Final update in my quest for the library merge. I deleted the new Calibre library that calibre created and switched again to library2, now library1 is listed and i'm on library2 (it doesn't show the current name under libraries or quick switch libraries) but when selected it recognized library1 as a library and let me copy and i can see refreshing the library1 directory list that it's being updated. So i'm happy! yey!

Last edited by noimporta; 05-05-2011 at 09:00 AM.
noimporta is offline   Reply With Quote