View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Custom UI for W1060 or SmartQ/V 7 WinCE

While working with the W1060 in preparation for the review I'm writing, I've had a chance to do some customizations. I decided to make the stuff I made available to anyone who wants it. This user interface uses the systeminformation UI application commonly used with GPS systems that run WinCE. I grabbed a bunch of public domain icons and whipped up some graphics for the user interface itself. Since this UI was designed on a W1060 there are some things in the INI files that may be different on a SmartQ7. Still, with a little customization of your own, you can use this on a SmartQ7 quite easily.

I'm pretty busy this week, so I won't be able to give too much support on customizing this, but I will help as much as I can. Here is a preview of the UI, which I expect to have ready for people to download as early as tomorrow (I have a few screens to work on yet). Click the image to see the full size.

Home Screen

Media Screen

Documents Screen

Check back tomorrow for the download.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote