View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 08:44 AM   #20
sian
Addict
sian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanesian makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: kindle oasis ( 2018) kindle Fire hd 10 ( 2017)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Dear sian:

I am sure you and your friend will be pleased and will find it a valuable aid!
we cant wait, we have a kindle 2, we order the pocket pro last week the good with kindle is its got a keyboard (i have some dificuitly holding the stylus on my pda so the keyboard was good idea . kindle 2 has peech which is invaluble. all tts have some degree of improvement and we were using this as our guide for the pocket pro.)

i can wait to be able to use the multible forrmats on the pocket pro. this and the sd card is what missing from the kindle2. the funny thing was i looked at the ereader.com site but my comp decided to close down while the site was loading . if that hadnt happened we would never got a kindle 2.

im itching to get pp.
sian is offline   Reply With Quote