View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 04:37 AM   #86
corpcd
Enthusiast
corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.corpcd can eat soup with a fork.

Device: K3, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by briant1234 View Post
To be clear, if i have Jailbreak, kindlet Jailbreak, GUI lancher, font hack, JB patch installed, would the only working things after update be the Jailbreak ? (and also which ones do i have to uninstall). Also if i have remove ads active, would this function be removed with the firmware update?

Finally, is it worth it to update the firmware now, those that have already done it, what do you feel are the advantages of 5.3.2?
You should unistall everything except jailbreak. Even doing so, it is probable that you wont be able to update, failing with error 006. Solution for this has been explained earlier in this thread.

The fw5.3.2 is the greatest update up to date to make KT fw closer to KPW fw. It's quickest, new fonts and covers. I think it is worth the time spent on modifying the device.

The drawback: you will have ads again, and won't work the rest of hacks, but it is a matter of time developers rebuild their updates to make them work this new fw.
corpcd is offline   Reply With Quote