Thread: MobileRead August 2012 Run-Off Vote
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:28 AM   #22
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
Just spoke with my daughter who's read a couple of Zafon books in Spanish. She's the only living person who knows me inside out and knows my taste in absolutely everything and she assured me that Shadow of the Wind would be for me! So even though I voted for Quiet I'll be excited whichever wins! Probably won't get either of the books in time to finish it before discussion starts, but still...
Should have listened to your daughter.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote