Thread: Best Present?
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 04:31 AM   #30
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
The best Christmas present I got was watching my mom, who had to undergo brain surgery about 8 weeks ago, thoroughly enjoy herself at our family feast and being able to help without getting overly tired.

That, and a cookbook with the most delicious pasta recipes. Oh boy, am I going to get fat
I'm glad to hear your mom is going to be OK. I'm sure it's been a very stressful time for you.

My husband has had three brain surgeries since April, so the best gift I've had all year is having him home. The little sumpin' he got me from Tiffanys was nice, too.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote