View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 09:46 AM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjnagle View Post
Unclear about the install instructions. I installed Book Designer from a week ago. I'm assuming book cleaner files go in C:\Program Files\Book Designer 4.0\BookCleaner . I'm supposed to add only 2.bcf but not 1.bcf? Do I need to rename it or overwrite anything? The directory already has MiddleDashes_before and MiddleDashes_after.
1.bcf and 2.bcf both go in the bookcleaner directory. Then run Book Cleaner and then select 1.bcf as the input file before formatting and 2.bcf as the input file after formatting. Then close Book Cleaner and load the next book and it'll do it's magic. But, every so often, run Book Cleaner to make sure they are still selected. In the versions of BD before July 2007, it was possible to lose the BC settings and the BC files would just need to be selected again. Don't know about the July 2007 version and if it loses it's settings.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote