Thread: PRS-300 Reader freezing frequently
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
I can't say why your reader light went off so quickly but I do know that the Guide says to charge for 4 hours (or less, I know but better to be safe than sorry). If the long charge does work and you no longer experience the freezing, it is most likely associated with the newness of your device. I would say that if you do the long charge and it still has problems that you've got a defective reader and will need to return it.

In the past, with some of the older models, people have experienced freezing problems that have been corrected by thoroughly charging the unit. It doesn't seem logically, I had the same thing happen with my 700 and it indicated that my battery was only 1/2 way discharged. A long charge overnight corrected the problem.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote