View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:20 AM   #6
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
Only a limited number of Walmarts carry the 505. Try the one on Eastern and the 215. They had about 10 two weeks ago at a price of US$229. Some of the Borders were waiting to get the 700 in stock for US$339.

Your best bet to find the new models will be the Sony Store in the Forum Shops which are attached to Caesars Palace. You will have to pay sales tax in Vegas which is around 7%. Also, there is a Fry's Electronics store on Las Vegas Blvd South down by 215. The web site price is not the same as the store price, so call to see the price they are charging for the 505. Sometimes they have very good deals.
ditto. if you plan to leave the strip by taxi, expect to pay a ton, vegas taxis are expencive... and I'm from new york! (you would have to leave the strip to get to a wallmart or target)

Caesars was very nice, and plan to get lost in vegas, also sizes are deceiving.

also if you want some great food, on my last day in vegas we found this restaurant called "FIRST" at the Venetian. check it out. its mildly expecive, but EXCELLENT, try the chicken garlic knots as an appetizer, I was in heaven.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote