View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 06:18 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
E-Books for a 10y Boy

Looking for some FUN books to read for 10y boy who it a little behind in reading level. I have grabbed the series 80 A.D.

He enjoyed the print edition of Magic Tree house, and Encyclopedia Brown. A friend lent him the Warrior books (in print) and he liked them, at least the first collection of 4(or was it 5?), but after that first series it kind of fell off.

Here is the hard kicker.... need free books cause we are not in a position to buy much right now. I am giving him my old Nook Color, but I can convert Ebook formats, so that is not a big deal.

Suggestions? Thanks
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote