View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 03:21 AM   #4
immutability
immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.immutability ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
It appears that I'm the only one with this issue (judging by the lack of responses)? So it must be something very specific... This week I gave it another try and did the following:

1) Upgraded FW to 1.0.04.12210 - still the same, didn't help
2) Tried multiple GMail accounts (both @gmail and Google Apps) - all fail the same way
3) Tried to connect to another WiFi router in the office - fails the same way

All I can think of trying now is to do some "factory reset" of the device...

UPDATE: "Restore Defaults" didn't help, but I just found out a separate thread was started to discuss the issue so I'll just move there.

Last edited by immutability; 03-08-2012 at 09:47 AM.
immutability is offline   Reply With Quote