View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 12:59 AM   #59
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Most cell phone chargers with microUSB will work with a T1. Anything that's compatible with an iPhone is not going to work with a T1.
Guess my PC is out then? just kidding

I think what we really need is a standalone USB charger that is smart enough to realise what device is connecting and make the necessary adjustments like a PC would do failing that even having manual switches could work, hopefully that would put a stop to both Sony, Apple and any other company trying to charge us separately for what's really the same thing.

Until that time however I think the best solution for myself is to have a universal charger with tips for everything. That way I can charge my ipod, psp, t1, nokia all just by changing a tip.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote