View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
I could not get it to work, so finally I decided to just import books in batches of 100 and do a collections import between each batch. I was able to get this to work, although I had a few that didn't import. But I was able to fix them manually, which was better than trying to create collections on the entire list. I don't think Amazon designed the import to handle a large amount of books. Now I just have to wait for them to re-index so that I can FINALLY get to actually using my Touch.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote