View Single Post
Old 04-08-2011, 06:07 PM   #9
Gwen Morse
Addict
Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Gwen Morse never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 (wifi) + nokia n900 tablet phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
I'm not sure you covered this in the "purchase" portion. What if you buy legitimate books from Amazon's US store while over there. Did you make purchases that must be declared when you return? After all, you did buy stuff while out of the country.
Well, I don't know if I "should" declare my Amazon purchases (it seems like an ambiguous grey area), I can tell you I won't.

The only reason Amazon sells to me while I'm out of the country is that I'm on vacation. They still consider selling (kindle) products as purchases made "in" the US and they hold me to US Geo-restrictions. If they think it's an internal, US purchase, I'm not declaring it as an external, vacation purchase. Customs can fight it out with Amazon (not that they'll notice).
Gwen Morse is offline   Reply With Quote