View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 08:48 PM   #8
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
I dislike touch screens. I've been stuck with a touch screen phone for nearly two years waiting on my contract to run out. I hate it. If ATM machines have a button option, I will always use that over a touch screen - same with the credit/debit card machines at check outs. Yuk!

Not only do I dislike touching screens, but they are always a PITA. They are always either too sensitive or not sensitive enough and seem to go back and forth between the two with no predictable consistancy.

Anyway, a touch screen Kindle would be a nightmare. Wouldn't that mean losing the eInk and going with a backlit screen? I really hope they don't go there. I spend all day looking at a computer screen and by the time I read in the evenings my over strained eyes like to relax with my Kindle screen.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote