View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
The entire series is available on Gutenberg.org. They're written by Joseph A. Altsheler. They also have "Before the Dawn: A Story of the Fall of Richmond", written 12 years prior to the series, which is an independent novel. All these titles are also listed on the Gutenberg "wars" bookshelf.

I haven't read any of the titles, but I thought they sounded familiar from previous visits to Gutenberg. As indicated above, the entire series plus an independent novel is available on Gutenberg. I haven't checked any other public domain sites.

Enjoy!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote