View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:47 PM   #8
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
I have a netbook with the led backlight LCD and I can read on it all day. Of course I have it pluged in to AC to be able to do that. I agree battery life sucks, but the screen is not a problem for me and I have my screen backlight all the way to as dim as it gets and it is still bright enough. But on my desktops tha have the older still backlight LCD it does hurt my eyes to even read a short time.

Chuck
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote