View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Krystian Galaj
Guru
Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Krystian Galaj can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Bookeen Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by markbot View Post
Staring into a black screen doesn't cause eye strain.
It does cause strain to my eyes. In the past I was able to read ebooks on a Palm, with white letters and black background. Not anymore - headache within an hour, unless light of lightbulb under which I read is much more intense than backlighting.

So, not a real solution.
Krystian Galaj is offline   Reply With Quote