View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 07:38 AM   #15
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Not about disasters, but some historical fiction that I've recently enjoyed include Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett, The Widow of the South by Robert Hicks, Labyrinth by Kate Mosse, Hang a Thousand Trees with Ribbons by Anne Rinaldi, The Ruby Ring by Diane Haeger, The Birth of Venus, and Daughter of the Sun by Barbara Wood.
I can second 'Pillars of the Earth'. Haven't read any of the others Elsi lists but I've read every Ken Follett and especially liked this one
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote